jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

Get to know me

    Some people are addicted to dance,  to paint, to collect things or whatever, but me.. im addicted to find new stuff about beauty. Since i was little i spent hours in front of the mirror doing my hair and playing with the make-up of my aunts and mother but as I grew up, I started getting more and more interested on the subject, i love to try new products (shampoos, conditioners, creams, masks) so im making this blog to share with you my experiences, i mean who hasn't doubted when buying a product, will this work? Does it really do what it claims to do? Will it be worthy? and many other questions. I do understand those moments so i will try to give an answer to ALL your questions. I will also give some tips and DIY that had worked for me! Knock yourself out!
-xoxo

Chérie <3




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario